Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Feeling

FOR MY FRIENDS..


 I know some of you have something to do..and will absent on sunday..If one among you cant go..I oso had no mood to go..So better stay at home la..It oso a good way to save our money mah..hehe..money is more important..


 I may be a bit disappointed la..but it really nevermind de..dun worry me..go ahead to do wat u wan to do on tat day..dun concern about me and dun feel any sorry to me..i can understand..i just telling the truth from my heart..
take it easy..^^


 So..sunday night stimbol may be cancel..This my decision..
That all..thx for ur reading..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top