Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Sunday, December 19, 2010

超囧的一天


累死我了..啊啊啊..晕啊..= =
ok..let me tell you what i had undergone today..really unlucky..
在逼于无奈下今天的计划被逼回去hometown..moody u know..zz
already i intend to go parade today..i miss it again..

On the way go back i feel very uncomfortable..feel wanna vomit and dizzy..suffering~
but not long after another unfortunate incident happened..omg...
some problem had happened on my daddy car..ya..in the halfway..

It's a very big trouble..my daddy car failed to work that water paip of the car had been damaged...
some detail i dunno la..at least i saw smoke coming out there..
but it make me in trouble oso..the weather is quite hot!!!

SO...避难去~besides there got one Tentera buiding..
避难之余也不忘拍几张..呵呵..^^(with my bro)

Then..wait for my father car back to normal (act no normal at all= =) the water paip problem cause the engine cannot always been hot..
So..the car not be able to ran fast and must add water inside the paip in every 5km..麻烦到~zz

Finally..we spent 3 hours only reach home..blur~and very hungry..
hope this kind of incident will not happend on me again..ya..again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top