Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last day of September.

The day before yesterday I was hanging out with my friends..
Friday after school we decided went to JUSCO purpose to watch Johnny English Reborn.^^
Outfit of that day..
When we reached, we directly toward to PIZZAHUT,due to we were so hungry..xP
picha while waiting our food.
Hawaii Chicken. drooling><

After a pleasant lunch..we went to movie at TGV Cinema..
(finally i watched it..haha^^)
with Mun at toilet.
mysterious me.

Then, we went to play Bowling!!!
have a long times  I didn‘t play already.. felt so exciting and amusing..^^
hope be able to play it again as soon as possible..hehe..
I think you are same with me right?? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top