Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bad and Good news.

Hey guy! I'm here again to renew my blog in English..


yes..i suppose to do more practice on my writing skill..
In the course of time, SPM examination is coming so soon than our thought..


Moreover,is due I'm going to write an English's essay within this week..because my class was asked to complete an essay by 3-4 pages..
It's also a preparation of paper 2..


Oh my god~
I have to admit my writing is totally BAD..poor in grammar, lack in lexis and so on..
someone could help me???
now I encounter a problem that is I don't know how to begin my essay..
(it's seem a big trouble right?)


Meanwhile, my essay is only in planing section..= =
my friends them are already start their story with few paragraphs or one pages so for..
Arrh!!! I think I have a major delay..


Anyway, I promise and sure I'll finish it in this week..but I can't expect its guaranty is satisfied..hehe...


I curious why I can be so relaxing here to update my blog at this time for venting my daily incidents..
maybe I'm a positive thinking and optimism person..hoho..take it easy man..^^


Oh yea, I have some good new want to share with you guys..
yesterday I received the first A in my Trial exam result..so happy..^^
It's Mathematics : )


Another subject I'm hoping to obtain A is SCIENCE..
I got 44/50 in my paper 1..well done..:)
Furthermore, I have much confidence for my paper 2..just wish teacher can finish marking as soon as possible..


One more subject I get today is SEJARAH..
my mark has a good improve than last few times..feel grateful to my tuition's teacher..
she really helps us a lot in one day before we getting paper..
THANK YOU^^


Well, time is not allow me to write more..
see you soon..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top