Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Out Of Money!!!

GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY ^^
Are you guys been well ?

This holiday is quite boring for me..
Every friend are on their plans..I think..

What about me?
well..I have no idea in this topic..

Trial exam is coming soon after this week holiday..
As a current Form 5 student..we should better know this truth..

However..
Easier said than done..
Talk is always easier than take any actions..
I admit I could not simply make a decision although I know that I should not be like that..

Better late than never..
Even I still could not put my effort hard right now..
I would try to catching up as fast as possible..


Another thing I want to vent is I'm Out Of Money!!!!

How poor and pity I am!!!
Someone would like to do some charity for me??? TT

arhh~
even though my wallet left only RM1..I still could not easily hand to my father..

But I have many stuff wanna buy...How???
*&!@#*&^¥××..XS


This is one of the target of me..^^
actually I want to buy it long time ago..
Love it so much..♥

Oxford Shoes
The last one got high heel design..
I'm considering whether want to buy it..?
erm...any idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top