Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

17th Birthday.♥

17th Birthday of my life.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!Milk!!
you're getting older..


20110611--MP

we had go to MP for early celebration of my Birthday..
After dress up,we reached there at 6 something .
our decision was the BBQ&Hot pot seat at upstair.
There was a pleasant place.
But we didn't ate much i think..
Afterall,We had a great time,especially me!!
we took a lot of photo,even though some people keep looking us..hees.

Now there are some picture for you.:)
like the outlook of that day.
this..with bear.
take picture with me one by one..funny..^^

Smile : )
=^^=
and Eunice.like it
an nyeong~^^
hees.after dinner i'm was not going home.
Bear.Leo and I were overnight at Mosquito's house.

try the shirt their made for me..^^
my picture printed on it..really a meningful present.
THX you guys so much.muack

present from them..appreciate deeply

20110613--Outside my house

Honestly,is quite weird and special celebration for me.
Surprisely,they made a sudden visit as thier planned before.
Actually,I already got some feeling on that day.
erm..they bring me a Brithday and some snack..
The weird thing is we ate its outside my house..1st try..seem nice.
Then,we took picture also..no one would care about how languish their look like.
*^^*
cheer~
My Birthday ice-cream cake.

Lastly,I really very happy for all the yours treat.
I'll apperciate,remenber,treasure my 17th birthday as best memory.
THX again for all yours wishes and presents.
Hope our friendship will long-lasting.FOREVER.

Bear,MosquitoMun,Eunice Cheow&husband,Siew Teng,Pei Shan Mummy,Leo Yau,Siew Kuan,Elaine Wong,
I LOVE YOU GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top