Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31.5 Holiday again =D


Hey Guy, How are you currently?

(do you feel bored with this greeting? Yes I am..==’’)

Well.. I know I’m major late to updates my blog..
I think I should be updates my post since the holiday begin... hees..=D

 
ANYWAY.. the word which I want to transfer is HAPPY HOLIDAY !!
Although the happy holiday is already past 4 days starting from last Friday..


Have you plan to go anywhere??


My foreigner friend of my school plans to go every corner of Malaysia..
Frankly, she does really adapt the habits and customs in Malaysia.. @@
As a Malaysian, I’m very envy her..(It that admire would be better? )




Sigh~ why my life is so unpleasant….??
Living under heavy pressure of SPM ,even in this holiday..
I suppose to stay in my house..don't feel to go anywhere due to lack of money..$$


WHY??? Who can tell me??
Maybe those incident should be undergo of everyone in the world..
Lol..If I think like this I would be more comfort. =)


Don't know why my com or line so lag recently..OMG!!!WTF!!!!
upload one picha also cannot!!!TM!!SHIT lai de!!!


Do you know i'm keep waiting my Hyun Joong's first album♥ released..?
hmm...actually it just one of the song PLSESE's mv will be released today..
omg..what is the time exactly??
==''

Just let everything go with the flow. No more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top