Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Saturday, February 26, 2011

26.2.2011_merentas desa

HELLO!!long time no see..
such a long time no update my blog already..miss me? SURE THING.

TODAY we have marathon in our school..
we put more energy and take it seriously..because this is the last year we take part..

Run Run Run Run Run

really hot and tired..=X
well..just try and done the best...
LAYAK MASA is my result..it's please for me..^^

capturing while the rest..
my face is quite red!!=S
with wiebke..exchange student from Germany..
has a very beautiful smile..♥ very nice person..


oO..muscle pain now..><
It's time to sleep..good night my dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top