Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Saturday, January 29, 2011

XING YI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!♥

HELLO~GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDSS..
HOW R YOU?? I come blogging again..HOHO~

It's been one week ago since my last post..
our school holiday is starting today..because CNY is just around the corner..!!
well..this is the last Chinese New Year for me as a formal student..so sad:'(

Yesterday we had a small celebration for Xing Yi..actually her birthday is on this Sunday 30th..
but we can't celebrate with her that day..so that we gave a surprise early a bit at school before..: )

She was totally touch and even cry..
Here got some photo..^^:
TO欣儿:
哈哈..生日快乐!!^^希望你永远都会酱快乐..
也希望我们将会是永远的朋友..=)
wish you all the best in this year..my dear..I LOVE YOU..lol

hehe..I brought my大框眼镜at the same day..
actually I don't like this picture very much..feel blur ><
capture after tuition..we went tt direct from school..so u know im super tired!!@@

Although CNY is coming..but we still got many homework to do..
yor..teacher new year also cannot let us take a rest..
anyway..hope I will finish its as much as I can..

WISH WHO R LOOKING MY BLOG :

HAS A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top