Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Friday, May 4, 2012

开学大吉♥

2.5.2012

This day I has started my whole new life as a college student.
It's also another stage of life i reached,right?
well, luckly i still have my friend to walk in the campus with me and study with me as well.
Because my school didn't held any orientation for students to know each other.
After all, it's a simple school.

I had made my decision to the future.No more regret and No way to give up.
And the point is I Wouldn't do so.

Although there are many troubles waiting for me, i guess i could pass though it.
so, Good Luck to me and all of you. maybe you are in setback, unpleasant, upset or something else.
Everythings will be solved and get passed, and you will be fine.

Hey! My Friends, could we have a gathering? Has been a long time we didn't see each other.
Wherever we go, just have a date and chat.

A late present for Siew Teng and Siew Kuen. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. : )
I think this present is awesome and completly surprise for u two.
Wish your dream comes true.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top