Don't be afraid your life will end ;be afraid that it will never begin.

Pages

弹一首吧~^^

Saturday, April 16, 2011

lecture's day

Good evening my friends..^^
How are you doing??
kinda lazy to updates my blog lately..pai seh XP

Today we went to a lecture which location at Bangunan Perak Darul Ridzuan..
(fortunately I still remembered the place's name)
It was indeed a beautiful building..I totally like the big mirror there..
er...actually it was the windows just look like mirror..

Here some pic for u~
outward appearance

lecture was running in the Dewan Sebarguna at 9am..thus we found our seat before started..
and capturing also..
my serious face..hehe..
not ready focus yet larr..fake fou sei..haha

actually these was a CHINESE lecture for PMR & SPM students
aim about eassy writing skill and recommend to apply Chinese exam..

At first..the speech is quite funny..^^lecturer made us laugh continuously..
lol...sleepy feeling was sudden gone at that moment..
Secound was the writing skill's speech..everyone were concentrate on it..(I think..)
and recorded the points by note book..

Happily met several primary school's friends..^^
took with xiao hui as rest's time..

Third round ,topic was <亲近孔子>...now everyone were started falling sleepy..
maybe we all less interest on it...sorry..I almost sleep with my heavy eye..@@

Finally..we back at around 4pm..tired!!><

It's time to rest..good night everybody..sweet dream..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^^

 
back to top